1. Getting pooped on isn’t the traumatic experience I thought it would be. Until I smell it.
2. Not everyone wants to have a conversation about cloth diapers, breast milk, or feeding schedules.
3. The human body can survive on no sleep.
4. A smile will quite literally make my day.
5. I’ve never been more interested in someone’s bodily functions. Or keep track of them.
6. I’ve discovered a new talent: washing and sterilizing bottles.
7. I now consider washing and sterilizing bottles a talent.
8. The infant swing is a gift from God.
9. I can go over 12 hours without peeing ( see how much I talk about bodily functions?)
10. I wouldn’t trade any of these experiences. For anything.